And now it’s time to say goodbye to Emeril — but first, (drumroll) announcing the winner of the Sizzling Skillets and One-Pot Wonders Giveaway, GroovyFoody blog reader, Ms. Shahleena Weller of Seattle, Washington!
Shahleena is an avid cook, “who loves trying out new recipes.” She became interested in cooking out of a desire to eat good food, yet not break the budget. She says she was tired of eating the same “not-so-great stuff” and started using recipe sites for inspiration. Five years later, she says she is, “a decent cook who enjoys a good adventure in the kitchen!” She also claims never to have won anything before — well, now she has! 😉
Congratulations Shahleena and thanks for reading the GroovyFoody!
Did you miss the winner of our Emeril 7pc Zak! set of serving bowls? Read the Update.
- GIVEAWAY: Emeril Sizzling Skillets and One-Pot Wonder (groovyfoody.wordpress.com)
- Emeril’s Sizzling Skillets: A Quiz, A Recipe – A Giveaway! (groovyfoody.wordpress.com)
- Red Beans and Rice: Emeril One-Pot Cooking Party (groovyfoody.wordpress.com)
- One-Pot Cooking Party – BAM! Emeril Chose Me! (groovyfoody.wordpress.com)
- Leek and Bacon Quiche in Potato Crust: Emeril’s One-Pot Cooking Party (groovyfoody.wordpress.com)
- One-Pot Wonders: Tuscan White Bean Soup with Broccoli Rabe (groovyfoody.wordpress.com)
- Artichoke Soup with Poached Oysters: One-Pot Wonders (groovyfoody.wordpress.com)